Greetings



Greetings all generalists seeking ways to blend the fine arts into your programming!

My name is Julie Herman and I am the Generalist representative for the ATA's Fine Arts Council. 

My role:

  • Communication - fellow educators can connect with me and each other
  • Help and assistance - I aim to give you resources, lessons and tips on teaching the fine arts for those who have found themselves a novice in providing both quality and fun learning and integration
  • Representation - I am 


If you have questions or needs, I am here to help! Please tell me what you want and feel free to leave comments.

You can contact me through this blog or email me at jrherman@cbe.ab.ca or jrherman@educbe.ca. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join the Calgary and Regional Fine Arts Council (CARFAC)!

Grade 1/2 Shaker Experiment

Calgary and Regional Fine Arts Council (CARFAC) PD Opportunities!